InSanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InSanity

A forum for our guild in talesofkaos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DW guide Lets Pwn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carnage
Admin

DW guide Lets Pwn Empty
PostSubject: DW guide Lets Pwn   DW guide Lets Pwn Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:30 am

Since i know that a few ppl dont have much DW experience i will make this guide.

Before DW:

-The most important thing is: REPAIR YOUR EQUIP!
Even without enemys broken equip can cost a boss coz crus cant stun and SS not enfeeble and cripple. So pls make sure that you repair has full dura before every DW.

-Buy cakes!
Everyone needs cakes in DW, buy enough incase you need to go solo. I know cakes are expensive, but necessary for DW.

-Bring enough clovers!
Its possible that we will need almost 1 stack of clovers in 1 DW, so pls have enough with you. Clovers dont need to be bought, you can farm from mobs or salvage at NSS isle. Since rezzer rez usually others and not themself EVERYONE should support rezzer with clovers!

-If you dont know the way in DW:Print out the map!
Its always good to know which way you need to go, exspecially when you need to go solo. Print it out and use it, after a while you wont need it anymore.

After you enter:

-Say your location in guildchat!
Let everyone know where you spawn. We use a clock system, so corners are 11 (upper left), 1 (upper right), 5 (buttom right) and 7 (bottom left). Say also if you need a tank or if you can go solo.

-Report enemys at you corner!
If you spawn with enemys say there classes (and names) in guildchat, so all will know where the enemy is.

-If there is no enemy: TS!
TS both sides of the corner if you dont see an enemy, so you will see incoming cruses. But be careful coz stealthed cruses maybe camp you.

Chesting team:

-Report to which chest you are going!
If your corner is safe and you leave to go to chest say where are you going and if you will need help.

-If you are crus or tank and not needed to chest: Search DW2 port!
Searching the port while others are still chesting saves alot time, coz ppl who can go solo can already move to port if its safe.
Port 11, 1 and 5 can be checked from the inner ring with tweak, there is no need to walk to every port.
I added the points to the DW map (see below).

PK at corners:

-If there are more enemys that guildies: Stay safe!
Wait for other guildies to help you, dont try to attack if you know you will SURE die.

-If there are more or atleast the same number of guildies: Go ALL out and attack!
Its important that ALL go out, dont hide in safe! If only a few ppl go out or one after anoyther they enemy will kill all. But if all go out at the same time and attack you can kill them.
It think here is the problem why HV can still beat us. Some of our ppl hide in safe while others try to kill them. You can only beat them when you attack as a TEAM, dont watch your guildies dieing.

-If there are more guildies and the enemy hides in safe:Dont camp them or stay back for PK!
It will cost time, rather go and follow your group. A boss is easy to defend, i will post more about it later.

At B1:

-Do B1 only with 2+ sealer or if port to DW2 is closed!
With less sealer B1 will take too long, B2 is more important.

-TS the whole area!
Since B1 is hard to lure (it doesnt follow when its sealed/enfeebled and else you will get frozen) you will need probably to boss farm out of fountain. Its dangerous coz you can be ISed easy by an enemy, so TS so far out as possible.
Here a pic with the TS locations (also 1 behind fountain incase a crus rush in and stealth behind fountain!)

-PK at boss
(to be added later)

At B2:

-When you arrive and have an SS: Enfeeble boss!
Since boss can stun its the safest way. Go in at right side, coz its easier (i will add a pic to show you why).

-Let Sealer lure!
To prevent the boss from ISing/stunning while lureing let an SS or SM lure. They can seal, so its alot easier. Dont cripple the boss while luring, cripple him when hes near fountain and go back to his spawn point.

-The others STAY BACK!
Stay behind fountain out of his melee range. He can still IS behind fountain, but not attack ppl if he stuns. If you are too laggy dont melee or auto bolt, coz you will chase boss and cause it to stun or IS.

Here is an pic, behind the red line you are totally safe from boss' melee attack. Never go further out than the pink line, he will melee attack you if he stuns.

Even if you are behind the red line boss can IS you! Hes a cheater, i saw him even ISing ppl who was far behind fountain -.-'
One rezzer should stay far behind fountain just incase all other rezzers will die.

-Stun!
If the boss is near fountain stun it. Dont stun too far out!

-PK at B2!
(to be added later)

Some useful infos:

DW1:
Defense needed to tank: 560
Dodge needed to avoid: 360

DW2:
Defense needed to tank: 680
Dodge needed to avoid: 380

DW Maps (print it out! xP):

All pics and maps to be added later, also the points about pking at boss.

Give a big thumbs up to my friend Keris she made the guide
Back to top Go down
https://insanity.iftopic.com
Carnage
Admin

DW guide Lets Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW guide Lets Pwn   DW guide Lets Pwn Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:31 am

opps forgot the maps but ill fix that later Cool
Back to top Go down
https://insanity.iftopic.com

DW guide Lets Pwn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InSanity :: Guides-
Jump to: